A few years back, I hosted another blog – Real Intel Report – with a focus on Politics (particularly, American politics).
I changed my focus to more general information since most people get enough politics and opinions without having to read mine as well.
I am going to continue updating Real Intel Report, but not as often as I once did.
For those interesting in following my political opinions, you can go to the main page of the blog and scroll through the entire content, or you can choose from one of the articles below (I provide links to each article with a very generic summary).
Real Intel Report – Articles
1. The First Amendment: How are You Protected? The First Amendment is often referred to for freedom of speech, religion, the right protest, and even freedom of the press. Those assumptions are not entirely inaccurate, however, there is much more to it than the blanket approvals many people assume it represents. Since the United States is a country governed by the rule of law, it is important to understand the Constitution at a greater depth.
2. President Trump’s Tour of Asia: Back in November of 2017, President Trump visited many different countries in Asia. Basically, I covered his tour, and provided information for each country he visited.
3. The Plague is Spreading and It Barely Makes the News: Before there was the Coronavirus (COVID-19), there was the plague. Back near the end of 2017 there was an outbreak in several countries, with a focus being on Madagascar.
4. Indictments, Deals, and Corruption: This articles covers everything from the Mueller probe to “the indictment of Paul Manafort and Richard Gates…and, the secret guilty plea of George Papadopoulos”
5. Reactive Education Fails: The ongoing educational system failures in America.
6. Corruption and Chaos in the FBI & DOJ: This article covers the deep corruption in the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ).
7. Karma in the Form of Truth – the Importance of the Russian Dossier: At the time I wrote this article – October 2017 – the Russian Dossier was being focused on by some American Politicians. It is also about the same time the Mueller Investigation was getting underway.
8. Florida’s Embarrassing Congresswoman, Tax Reform & More: I cover the embarrassing Congresswoman from Florida’s 24th District and her escapades and her desperate cries for relevance. I also go over the tax burden on the tax-payers in America.
9. ESL/TEFL? Where are all the felons hiding? I had the unique experience to go to China on a cultural exchange back in 2017. While there, I taught English as a Second Language (ESL) for several of the international schools and colleges. I enjoyed the experience with the exception that most of my counterparts were fugitives – you can find out the details in the article. I am still in China, by the way, as I got married and spend half my time stateside, and the other half in China.
10. Hollywood Scandal, California Secession, Cover-ups, Human Trafficking: This article covers the beginning of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, along with a ton of information regarding human-trafficking and that culture – not only in Hollywood, but around the world.
11. The Weakest Links in American Culture: There was a lot going and changing in America back in 2017 – not all of it was good.
12. China: Misunderstood and often Misrepresented: China is misunderstood and very misrepresented in parts of the world ignorant of its culture. Most of those people focus on what the media writes, or what they think Communism is all about. There is so much more to China and its people.
13. California’s 43rd District: The politicians representing the people in this part (as well as many other parts) of California need to be removed from office and held accountable for their corruption and failings.
14. North Korea: Relevance and Consideration: There was a lot of buzz about North Korea back in 2017. I wrote this piece to offer some information on whether or not the hype was well-founded or just media stories.
That is the quick list of articles I wrote when I started Real Intel Report. Check it out and let me know your thoughts.